By Greg Nudelman
Master the demanding situations of Android consumer interface improvement with those pattern patterns
With Android four, Google brings the entire energy of its Android OS to either cellphone and capsule computing. Designing potent consumer interfaces that paintings on a number of Android units is intensely not easy. This e-book presents greater than seventy five styles that you should use to create flexible consumer interfaces for either smartphones and capsules, saving numerous hours of improvement time. styles disguise the commonest and but tough sorts of person interactions, and every is supported with richly illustrated, step by step instructions.
- Includes pattern styles for welcome and residential monitors, searches, sorting and filtering, information access, navigation, pictures and thumbnails, interacting with the surroundings and networks, and extra
- Features tablet-specific styles and styles for keeping off effects you do not need
- Illustrated, step by step directions describe what the trend is, the way it works, while and why to take advantage of it, and comparable styles and anti-patterns
- A better half site bargains extra content material and a discussion board for interaction
Android layout styles: interplay layout suggestions for Developers presents super precious instruments for builders who are looking to benefit from the booming Android app improvement market.
Read or Download Android Design Patterns: Interaction Design Solutions for Developers PDF
Similar user experience & usability books
Ergonomisch gestaltete Medizintechnik führt zu effizienteren Arbeitsabläufen, erhöht die Patientensicherheit und reduziert die Arbeitsbelastung der Anwender. Gebrauchstaugliche Geräte verbessern die Anwenderakzeptanz und werden daher beim Kauf neuer Produkte bevorzugt. Das Buch erläutert für Studium und Praxis, wie Medizintechnik möglichst optimum an die Bedürfnisse der Nutzer und Anwender angepasst werden kann.
This quantity addresses the rising sector of human computation, The chapters, written via best overseas researchers, discover present and destiny possibilities to mix the respective strengths of either people and machines that allows you to create strong problem-solving features. The booklet bridges medical groups, shooting and integrating the original point of view and achievements of every.
This quantity explores how context has been and will be utilized in computing to version human behaviors, activities and communications in addition to to control info and information. It addresses context administration and exploitation of context for sharing adventure throughout domain names. The e-book serves as a user-centric consultant for readers wishing to improve context-based purposes, in addition to an highbrow reference at the idea of context.
This e-book constitutes the refereed lawsuits of the eighth InternationalConference on Interactive electronic Storytelling, ICIDS 2015, held in Copenhagen, Denmark, in November/December 2015. The 18 revised complete papers and thirteen brief papers provided including 9posters, nine workshop descriptions, and three demonstration papers have been rigorously reviewed and selected from eighty submissions.
- E-Learning, E-Education, and Online Training: Third International Conference, eLEOT 2016, Dublin, Ireland, August 31 – September 2, 2016, Revised Selected ... and Telecommunications Engineering)
- Knowledge Representation for Health Care: 6th International Workshop, KR4HC 2014, held as part of the Vienna Summer of Logic, VSL 2014, Vienna, Austria, ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Serious Games and Edutainment Applications: Volume II: 2
- Virtual Manufacturing (Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing)
- Current Developments in Web Based Learning: ICWL 2015 International Workshops, KMEL, IWUM, LA, Guangzhou, China, November 5-8, 2015, Revised Selected Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Extra resources for Android Design Patterns: Interaction Design Solutions for Developers
Android Design Patterns: Interaction Design Solutions for Developers by Greg Nudelman